Do you really known the AIDS? Should India is aware with HIV Diseases?
AIDS – A Diseases Which Never Discuss
Hello, Every buddy! Yes known, Today’s topic is quite different as per our past Discussion. But I think somehow Need to express or Awareness is more important. I am 100% sure that 76% public of Indian people doesn’t know the full form or meaning of HIV/AIDS. So, start a Discuss with Minor level & Awareness Program.
HIV/AIDS has had a large impact on society, both as an illness and as a source of Discrimination. The disease also has large Impacts as Economically.
HIV Infection It has attracted international medical and political attention as well as large-scale funding since it was identified in 1980.
it’s especially important to commit to taking treatment correctly.
- AIDS – Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- HIV – Human Immunodeficiency Virus
There are many Misconceptions about HIV/AIDS (Fake Information) such as the belief that it can be transmitted by casual non-sexual contact. Yes Yes Yes! I know That looks very Primitive type, everyone aware & But still a proper knowledge always needs to be helpful.
Let’s start with the cause, illness, Symptoms, Duration, Preventions, Methods to check, Treatment.
- Symptom – At Early Stage starts with Flu-like illness After that means Later Fever & Heavyweight Loss.
- Methods – To confirmation the HIV/AIDS – Blood Test.
- Risk Factor – Exposure Blood, Sex, Breast Milk.
- Duration – Well, If HIV/AIDS have then it is for Lifetime with treatment.
- Treatment – Antiretroviral Therapy
- Preventions – Needle Exchange at every stage, Safe Sex, Pre-exposure prophylaxis, Post-exposure prophylaxis.
The most frequent mode of transmission of HIV is through sexual contact with an infected person. Globally, the most common mode of HIV transmission is via Sex Content between the opposite sex. however, the pattern of transmission varies among countries.
- HIV is a virus that attacks the immune system, our body’s natural defense against illness.
- If HIV is left untreated, a person’s immune system will get weaker and weaker until it can no longer fight off life-threatening infections and diseases.
- Testing regularly for HIV means you can get antiretroviral treatment if you need it and stay healthy.
- AIDS describes a set of symptoms and illnesses that happen at the final stage of HIV infection if left untreated.
What is HIV?
HIV is a virus that attacks cells in the immune system, which is our body’s natural defense against illness. The virus destroys a type of white blood cell in the immune system called a T-helper cell and makes copies of itself inside these cells. T-helper cells are also referred to as CD4 cells. However, the rate at which HIV progresses varies depending on age, general health, and background.
Let’s face the Basic fact of HIV Infection –
- HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus.
- People with HIV can enjoy a long and healthy life by taking which is effective and available to all.
- Once a person has HIV, antiretroviral treatment the sooner they can start treatment which means they will enjoy better health in the long term.
- Regular Testing for HIV is important to know your status.
- HIV is found in semen, blood, vaginal and anal fluids, and breastmilk.
- HIV can’t be transmitted through sweat, saliva or urine.
- Using Male Condom or Female Condom during sex is the best way to prevent HIV and other Sexual Diseases over time.
- If you inject Drugs, always use a clean needle and syringe, and never share equipment.
- If you’re Pregnant and living with HIV, the virus in your blood could pass into your baby’s body, during birth or afterward through breastfeeding. Taking HIV Treatment and becoming next to impossible to detachable eliminates this risk.
What is AIDS?
AIDS is a set of Virus caused by HIV. A person is said to have AIDS when their immune system is too weak to fight off infection, and they develop certain defining symptoms and illnesses. This is the last stage of HIV when the infection is very advanced, and if left untreated will lead to death.
Let’s face the basic fact of AIDS
- AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome; it’s also called advanced HIV infection or late-stage HIV.
- AIDS is a set of symptoms and illnesses that develop as a result of advanced HIV infection which has destroyed the immune system.
- Fewer people develop AIDS now because treatment for HIV means that more people are staying well.
Although there is no cure for HIV + with the right treatment and support, people living with HIV can enjoy long and healthy lives.
- HIV/AIDS Disease need to be discussed with fellows & aware other
- Always be alert
- Please never lose Hope