Today I come with the One of the Best Player in the world. No need of Introduction is required to the Best Captain of Team India.
MS Dhoni – A Man with Self Esteem
Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Jersey 7) known for his Mr. Cool, DRS Expert, Wicket – Keeper, Batsman, Field Planner, Cricket Mind Game Player, Leadership Skills, Bike Lover, Lighting Stamping (0.08 Second). Indian People loves him because of his Soft skills, Beautiful Gesture.
MS Dhoni is a right-handed batsman and also plays the role of a wicket-keeper. He has his own famous cricket shot, called the “Helicopter”, that can pick balls and send them in the galleries for six runs.
He is known as the greatest captain of all time, having achieved more success than any other captain in the history of cricket. Out of 453 Captain only 1 who have won all the Trophies.
World known Putting his great leadership skills to test, he served as the former captain of the Indian national cricket team. however, he captained the team only in the limited-overs format.
World Cup of 2011 is evergreen Moment for Everyone & We win after 28 years. Match against Sri Lanka and Gautam Gambhir (97) and Yuvraj Singh & MS Dhoni played Awesome game. The Last ball Sixer Oh Oh Oh!!!!
Also known for his excellent wicket-keeping skills, he had always been a gem to the Indian team even in some very hard situations.
He is also the captain of the Chennai Super King (Indian Premier League). Under his captaincy, the team has won two IPL titles and also the Champions League Twenty20 in 2010.
He is also a recipient of the ICC Player of the year award for consecutive years in 2008 and 2009, the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2007 and the Padma Shri award in 2009.
Dhoni announced his retirement from International Test Cricket on 30 December 2014 following the drawn test between India and Australia in Melbourne. However, on 04 January 2017, he stepped down from the position of captain of the Indian ODI and T20I cricket teams.
- His 10 sixes in an innings are the sixth highest in ODI cricket.
- He broke the record of Adam Gilchrist for the highest score made by a wicketkeeper by scoring 183 runs.
- He holds the record of maximum dismissals by an Indian wicketkeeper in an innings.
- India reached the highest test score of 726-9, under his captaincy.
- He is the only ODI captain to have played at number seven and scored a century. He did it in December 2012 while playing against Pakistan.
- He is the first Indian wicketkeeper to reach 4000 tests
- Padma Shri Holder
- No Not today! Just share your thought.